The health & safety of our community is our top priority amid the growing concern.
Here are some specific measures we are taking:
- Doors, counters, and surfaces are being cleaned with alcohol multiple times throughout the day.
- Offering sanitizer to each client. We also now have it for sale.
- Cleaning the counter and menu with alcohol at opening and closing.
- Wearing masks and gloves as we can.
- Washing and cleaning mats between each yoga class.
In addition, we recommend the following:
- Before and after class, wash your hands vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face.
- If you have a fever, cough, or cold, please stay at home and call 115 hotline.
- Class pass expiration dates can be extended if you are ill. Requests to email@example.com
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue or your elbow if a tissue is not available. Discard the used tissue into the garbage bin immediately after use, and then wash your hands.
- Feel free to bring your own yoga mat, as well as a clean towel to place over blankets and bolsters.
- Please help us by cleaning your mat thoroughly with the cleaning cloth and solution that we provide after class each time.
Thank you for helping to keep Yoga Space and Sugar Spa a healthy and safe environment. As things unfold, we will continue to adapt and will keep you informed as we do.
Yours in yoga and health,
The Yoga Space and Sugar Spa owners, managers, teachers and staff.
Find us on Facebook and Instagram | Sugar Spa Siem Reap | Yoga Space Siem Reap